Mum & Baby Pilates
Mum & Baby Pilates Classes – bring your baby to Pilates!
St Nicolas Church Rooms, Cranleigh
Pilates is the perfect way to regain strength after having a baby.
There are lots of benefits of post-natal Pilates:
• Strengthen the pelvic floor muscles post pregnancy
• Build core strength to help relieve back pain and the aches and pains associated with feeding and carrying babies
• Improve posture
• All over body toning and strengthening – suitable for all levels of fitness
• Mobilise the spine after pregnancy
• Meet other local new mums
• Enjoy some exercise without needing childcare
Please note these classes are only suitable for mums that have been signed off by their GP or Health Visitor to exercise post pregnancy (usually at the 6 week check or at 10 -12 weeks after a Caesarean).
Suitable for babies until they are crawling.
What to bring to class
I provide mats and any equipment we use (bands, small balls) so you just need to bring yourself and your baby! Please bring a warm blanket for your baby to lie on. Wear loose comfy clothing, we work in socks or bare feet so no special shoes needed. You can bring a bottle of water and a towel – to aid comfort and correct neck alignment for the exercises.
£9 a class when you sign up to a block of classes (save 25% off the class price!). A block is usually 6 weeks (and the blocks run in sync with school term dates). If you book a block and miss 1 session are still eligble for the £9 a class price.
£12 a class for pay-as-you-go (when space is available). You must register first.
Classes start Monday 25th Feb
Please contact me to check availability.